Womens Winter 3 Pairs Warm Fuzzy Cozy Fluffy Soft Slipper Socks Gifts
Free Delivery over $89
Buy $79+ Get Free Gift (Code: gift)
Buy 2 Get 3rd 40% Off (Code: A40)
Buy 4 Get 5th 70% Off (Code: A70)
(Enter the code when you pay⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆)
- Material: Fuzzy socks for women are made of soft material which can be super soft, warm and breathable. Fluffy socks women can be washed with cold water, winter socks are easy to clean and dry.
- Comfortable and Soft: Cozy socks for women are light and comfortable, and will not feel constricted. Warm socks for women can help you relax and keep your feet warm in the cold winter.
- Size and Color: The pure color of fluffy socks women is suitable for womens aesthetics, and our winter socks women have super elasticity, suitable for most people. To save you the trouble of choosing, you can buy these cozy socks with confidence.
- The Beautiful Gift: Our comfortable slipper socks for women can be used as gifts for women, Christmas gifts, holiday gifts and party gifts for your beloved mother, girlfriend, daughter, classmates, to give them warmth, so that they will not feel cold in winter with our warm socks.
- Occasion: These fuzzy socks for women are light and comfortable, which are very suitable for sleeping or lounging at home, or choose our fluffy socks can be great choice for winter accessories.
Have Questions?Ask An Expert
- Use the recommended amount of a premium detergent for delicate articles.
- Silk articles need to be washed separately because they have a lower colorfastness than other fabrics.
- Hand washing is recommended for delicate items such as lace, lingerie, wool, silk or very dark colors that may run. Using lukewarm or cold water under 30°C and squeeze gently. Turn inside out when hanging up and do not dry clothes in full sunlight.
- The clothes should be at least 3 quarters dry before ironing. Ironing temperature recommended from 100°C to 180°C depending on the fabric.
- The steam setting should be on high since ironing silk requires a lot of moisture. After the silkis lightly misted with water, it is placed face down on the ironing board and covered with a press cloth.
- Avoid washing or bleaching for leather articles. Dry Cleaning is recommended for them.