Womens Sports Compression Socks Men Crazy Famous Paitings Pattern Art Socks Novel Fun Cotton Socks Knee High Socks
SOME BUYERS' FEEDBACK:
★ Our compression stockings fit tightly from toe to leg to make your skin full of vitality. The comfortable, breathable and quick-drying fabric reduces muscle soreness and immediately feels comfortable. They reduce muscle vibration and fatigue, and prevent ankle sprain.
★ It really helps reduce calf fatigue and swelling.
★ Our compression socks are a great gift for runners, athletes, fitness exercises, hiking, tennis, cycling, office workers, airplane travelers or anyone!
Have Questions?Ask An Expert
- Use the recommended amount of a premium detergent for delicate articles.
- Silk articles need to be washed separately because they have a lower colorfastness than other fabrics.
- Hand washing is recommended for delicate items such as lace, lingerie, wool, silk or very dark colors that may run. Using lukewarm or cold water under 30°C and squeeze gently. Turn inside out when hanging up and do not dry clothes in full sunlight.
- The clothes should be at least 3 quarters dry before ironing. Ironing temperature recommended from 100°C to 180°C depending on the fabric.
- The steam setting should be on high since ironing silk requires a lot of moisture. After the silkis lightly misted with water, it is placed face down on the ironing board and covered with a press cloth.
- Avoid washing or bleaching for leather articles. Dry Cleaning is recommended for them.