Womens Seamless Maternity Nursing Seamless Clip Down Soft Support Bra for Pregnancy Sleeping and Breastfeeding
Hook and Eye closure
Hand or machine wash
Front adjustable straps
Ribbed cradle and widening wings to smooth unsightly underarm bulge; U-shaped back to relieve back pressure without digging in and prevent shoulder straps from falling off
Widening side to provide extra lift; easily adjustable shoulder straps, hook & eye closure with matching extender for better shape and breast support
Easy one-hand clip-down access to facilitate breastfeeding with ease and discretion. Full drop-away cups to maximise skin-to-skin contact with baby when breastfeeding
Have Questions?Ask An Expert
- Use the recommended amount of a premium detergent for delicate articles.
- Silk articles need to be washed separately because they have a lower colorfastness than other fabrics.
- Hand washing is recommended for delicate items such as lace, lingerie, wool, silk or very dark colors that may run. Using lukewarm or cold water under 30°C and squeeze gently. Turn inside out when hanging up and do not dry clothes in full sunlight.
- The clothes should be at least 3 quarters dry before ironing. Ironing temperature recommended from 100°C to 180°C depending on the fabric.
- The steam setting should be on high since ironing silk requires a lot of moisture. After the silkis lightly misted with water, it is placed face down on the ironing board and covered with a press cloth.
- Avoid washing or bleaching for leather articles. Dry Cleaning is recommended for them.