Womens Compression Socks Knee High Stocking For Running, Cycling, Athletic
Free Delivery over $89
Buy $79+ Get Free Gift (Code: gift)
Buy 2 Get 3rd 40% Off (Code: A40)
Buy 4 Get 5th 70% Off (Code: A70)
- Metical: Nylon
- This Compression socks are designed to promote blood circulation and oxygen flow preventing fatigue and helps in muscle recovery. Whether you are an athlete, sportsperson, teacher, flight crew, receptionist, office worker, pregnant, recovering patient, nurturing mother, elderly, our socks are universally suitable for all work.
- Our socks provide better fabric strength while retaining softness flexibility and enhanced air permeability highly suited for the compression process. Wick designs to enable chafing & irritating free wearing experience of an extended period to keep them odor.
- High-quality socks with unique color combinations. Bring you more choices. Best Gift for women, athletes and runners - Anyone on their feet all day. Compression increases blood circulation which provides increased performance and faster recovery.
Have Questions?Ask An Expert
- Use the recommended amount of a premium detergent for delicate articles.
- Silk articles need to be washed separately because they have a lower colorfastness than other fabrics.
- Hand washing is recommended for delicate items such as lace, lingerie, wool, silk or very dark colors that may run. Using lukewarm or cold water under 30°C and squeeze gently. Turn inside out when hanging up and do not dry clothes in full sunlight.
- The clothes should be at least 3 quarters dry before ironing. Ironing temperature recommended from 100°C to 180°C depending on the fabric.
- The steam setting should be on high since ironing silk requires a lot of moisture. After the silkis lightly misted with water, it is placed face down on the ironing board and covered with a press cloth.
- Avoid washing or bleaching for leather articles. Dry Cleaning is recommended for them.