Thick Ski Socks Outdoor Sports Mountaineering Non-Slip Knee-Height Breathable Warm Socks
Color: pink and white (female), purple and black (female),
gray and black (male), blue and black (male)
Suitable for hiking, mountaineering, skiing, rock climbing, etc. The socks can slip shock absorption, breathable wicking, warm and comfortable.
Have Questions?Ask An Expert
- Use the recommended amount of a premium detergent for delicate articles.
- Silk articles need to be washed separately because they have a lower colorfastness than other fabrics.
- Hand washing is recommended for delicate items such as lace, lingerie, wool, silk or very dark colors that may run. Using lukewarm or cold water under 30°C and squeeze gently. Turn inside out when hanging up and do not dry clothes in full sunlight.
- The clothes should be at least 3 quarters dry before ironing. Ironing temperature recommended from 100°C to 180°C depending on the fabric.
- The steam setting should be on high since ironing silk requires a lot of moisture. After the silkis lightly misted with water, it is placed face down on the ironing board and covered with a press cloth.
- Avoid washing or bleaching for leather articles. Dry Cleaning is recommended for them.