Womens Seamless Wirefree Lace V Neck Sexy Comfort Nursing Bra Breastfeeding Maternity Bra
Material: 95% cotton
This Maternity Seamless Nursing Bra with Removable Pads helps you to feed your baby with less effort. It has adjustable straps for getting the fit just right. It has removable pads that help prevent leaks from showing through.
This adjustable nursing bra is made from a blend of cotton and spandex to be strong and soft and to give a stretchy fit. The seamless design helps to prevent irritation. An inner cup sling delivers added support when your breast is out.
This nursing bra is great for light work outs during and after pregnancy. Easy to open nursing closure.
With the silky soft touch of our fabric that expands with your changing shape, our nursing bra is perfect for at-home sleep and leisure, or for a quick run to the grocery store. With great breastfeeding features like our easy one hand nursing clasps, easy fold down cups for single or double breast pumping, and the inner half slings you will have the peace of mind you have been searching for that will last all day.
Our Seamless Padded Nursing Bra is lightly padded for extra modesty and support while you're out and about, and the pads can be removed for extra comfort while you sleep. Love the comfort and feel of our Seamless Padded Nursing Bra! We're sure it will be your favorite sleep and nursing essential!
Have Questions?Ask An Expert
- Use the recommended amount of a premium detergent for delicate articles.
- Silk articles need to be washed separately because they have a lower colorfastness than other fabrics.
- Hand washing is recommended for delicate items such as lace, lingerie, wool, silk or very dark colors that may run. Using lukewarm or cold water under 30°C and squeeze gently. Turn inside out when hanging up and do not dry clothes in full sunlight.
- The clothes should be at least 3 quarters dry before ironing. Ironing temperature recommended from 100°C to 180°C depending on the fabric.
- The steam setting should be on high since ironing silk requires a lot of moisture. After the silkis lightly misted with water, it is placed face down on the ironing board and covered with a press cloth.
- Avoid washing or bleaching for leather articles. Dry Cleaning is recommended for them.